Thursday, December 23, 2010

One Month & Christmas Festivities

Friday our sweet girl was a month old! It is so hard to believe that it has already been a month since she arrived!

On Wednesday Lily Claire was able to get out of the house! It was a little warmer so I decided I would get her all dressed up and take her to the Petty Line Christmas party! The people at the office hadn't seen her yet so I thought it would be a good time to let her go visit them! They were so excited that Lily Claire was able come see them! Here is a picture of Lily Claire with her Uncle Bryan...

Every Christmas I get together with a few of the girls that I graduated from high school with...this year it happened to be Wednesday night! Zach was at work so I took Lily Claire with me! The girls were so excited that Lily Claire was able to come with me and that they were able to meet her! They had a fit over her and of course they held her! Hopefully a few of them caught baby fever!! I would love for Lily Claire to grow up with some of their kids like we all grew up together! :) I was too wrapped up in visiting with them to get ANY pictures.

On Christmas Eve we visited with Zach's Dad, Fran, Jake, Machelle, & Grandaddy Burke. Ken & Fran gave Lily Claire some very adorable gifts! Fran sews so she made her two dresses here are pictures of them:Lily Claire's "Pops" aka Ken & Fran also gave her a pair of leopard ballet flats with a pink gerber daisy on the toe! I can't wait to find some fabric and have Fran make her an outfit to match! Here is a picture of her shoes:Christmas Eve night we went to my grandmother's house to visit with my family. We had a houseful so I won't name everyone that was there, but they know we enjoyed visiting with them! Lily got more gifts there such as: money, burp cloths, a bib, & an ornament!CHRISTmas Day: Zach had to work today and we missed him dearly. It was just not the same without him there. Lily & I packed up and went to her Gram & PawPaw's house! We ate breakfast and opened gifts with my parents, grandmother, my brother's family, & my sister's family. Lily Claire got TONS of toys...literally I have no idea where we are going to put all of her stuff! I got some new clothes, jewelry, plant holder, & money & Zach got clothes, a Lowe's gift card, & we got a coffee pot as well! We are so blessed to have such wonderful families!

Here are a few pictures of Lily Claire from this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment