Tuesday, September 7, 2010

27 weeks & 6 days

I will be 28 weeks tomorrow and my belly is growing by the minute! I have started having heartburn on a daily basis....so I'm guessing she will have hair when she finally arrives! The kids in my classroom love to watch Lily move inside my belly! She really enjoys when I read to my students because that's when she moves the most while I'm at work. Everything is finally coming together but it still seems like I have so much to do to prepare for her arrival!

I have my monthly checkup on Thursday and I will have the glucose test AND the 4-D ultrasound! We cannot wait to see Lily Claire on Thursday and I will post pictures of the ultrasound for you to see! It almost seems as if it will never be time for her to arrive and I sure hope these next 3 months go by quickly. We are so anxious to meet her...we are both very impatient people!! Continue to keep us in your thoughts & prayers throughout the rest of my pregnancy! :)

2 comments:

  1. I'm ready to see Lily Claire too! I bet she will have a head full of brown hair like her Mommy!

    ReplyDelete